9:00 AM – 6:00PM
- RCI No: A63618
- She joined Jeevaniyam Ayurveda Hospital and Research centre in 2020 as Medical Officer.
- Besides providing consultation and assessments she is keenly involved in educating the parents on how to train the special child through an integrated approach.
- She also provides clinical yoga therapy, music therapy and other supports for the parents at Jeevaniyam.
- She completed her BAMS from Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, Moodbidri, Karnataka in 2015
- She has also done a certificate course in Autism Management conducted by VPSV Ayurveda College Kottakkal.
- She had participated in many CME programmes related to autism and clinical yoga.
- She conducted many medical camps and Swarnasanjeevani immunizing programmes at various rural villages in Karnataka.
- From 2015 onwards she started her carrier as a lecturer and a clinical practitioner in Ayurkshethra Multispeciality hospital, Cherthala
- She also worked as a consultant physician in Patanjali Arogyakendra.
- Also have work experiences from Vasudeva Vilasam Hospital Trivandrum and Kandamkulathi Ayurveda Hospital Mala, Thrissur.
- She joined Jeevaniyam Ayurveda Hospital and Research centre in 2020 as Medical Officer
- She is keenly passionate about doing research studies and works related to the efficacy of Integrated Ayurveda Management for Neurodevelopmental Disorders.