- Individualized protocol making and management of autism
- Ayurvedic management and specially designed procedure based therapies in children with developmental disorders.
- Infertility management through Ayurveda therapies and lifestyle modification techniques
- Individualized protocol making and Ayurveda management in preconceptional care especially to the high risk couple
Membership & Foundation
- Founder of AyuCALM[Ayurveda Center for Autism and Learning Disability Management- Kottakkal]
- MEMBER OF INDIAN ACADEMY OF AYURVEDA PAEDIATRICS
- MEMBER OF AYURVEDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION OF INDIA
- Lifelong member of Indian Science Congress
- Member of INDRA[International Network for Development of Research in Ayurveda by European Academy of Ayurveda, Germany]
- Member World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology Scientific committees and Editorial review boards
- Member of board of studies of Ayurveda, University of Calicut 2016
- A randomized controlled trial to assess the effect of a gut therapy protocol [koshtachikitsa] for managing dysbiosis in children with autism at SCSVMV University, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu. An AYUSH funded Extra mural research work.
- Add on efficacy and functional outcomes of combination of Ayurveda therapies along with oral administration of Aswagandha churnam[a traditional ayurvedic formulation made up of roots of Withania somnifera(L)Dunal]in children with spastic cerebral palsy: A Randomised controlled open label Pilot study” at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New delhi.
- A community outreach program of Ayurveda for immunity enhancement in children suffering from recurrent upper respiratory tract infection selected gramapanchayath of Malappuram district” funded by department of AYUSH, New Delhi, Govt. of india.