9:00 AM – 6:00PM
- BAMS(BACHELOR OF AYURVEDA MEDICINE AND SURGERY)
- Graduate on Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery – Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College, Mahe, (Govt of Puducherry Institution).
- Short-term course on Ayurveda Autism Management (CAAM) from IUCDS MG University.
- Participate short term course for Ayurveda Autism Management under MG University
- Participated in Marma Shala webinar series &workshop on Bhagna-Ksatha-Sandhimuktha diagnosis under AMAI Kozhikode
- Participate in a workshop on Ayurveda Cosmetology (Varnasala) under AMAI
- Participate in a workshop on Ayurveda Cosmetic Products (Soundharya Sankalpam)
- Participated in workshop on Aroma Therapy
- Participate as a delegate in 2015 National Seminar on Management of Neuro Degenerative Disorders at Amrita School of Ayurveda, Kollam, Kerala
- Ayurveda Autistic Management
- Rural Posting in Govt General Hospital, Mahe, ISM Chalakkara, PHC Pandakkal.
- She practised 6 months at Govt Ayurveda Hospital, Palolipalam
- She started her career in Aswini Hospital, Koyilandy, Calicut Dist, Kerala as a Consultant of the Ayurveda unit.
- she was a Domain Trainer and Batch in charge of the Ayurveda Spa Therapy course and Panchakarma technician course under the NULM & DDUGKY Project.
- After her graduation, she did her internship at Rajiv Gandhi Ayurveda Medical College on Kayachikitsa, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, Prasuti Tantra Evum Striroga, Kaumarabritya, Panchakarma.
Projects & Trainings
- She is doing a project under National livelihood mission.
- She has conducted several Training / Awareness Classes to ASHA (Accredited Social Health Activist) workers on Ardram Mission Module 8.
- Public Awareness Classes on Karal Roga Mukthi Project.
- Classes on Ayurveda diet and nutrition under MG UNIVERSITY,
- Practical class on Yoga and Panchakarma Treatment
- Training for Ayurveda Autism Management under MG University.
- Training for Panchakarma technician course.