Dedicated Special Education Teacher well-versed in classroom management and instructional staff support. Inspired to help foster welcoming and inspiring learning environments for special education students. Leverages IEP knowledge and commitment to student development to support student needs and inform curriculum development.
- Bachelor’s in Special Education (Intellectual Disability) – Nirmala Sadan Training College For Special Education, Muvattupuzha (2018 – 2020)
- Bachelor’s in Science (Chemistry) from Mar Thoma College for Women, Perumbavoor ( 2015- 2018).
- Learning Techniques
- Faculty Collaboration
- Daily lesson assistance
- Skills practice
- Differentiated instruction
- Classroom organization
- Behavior redirection • Student needs assessment
- Individual education plan expertise .