9:00 AM – 6:00PM
- Currently she is working as Head of Department of Psychology & Behavioral Management in JEEVANIYAM from 2018.
- She encouraging the patience to find their purpose in life, & Her motto is treat through self help and support whenever possible, she made it her priority ensure that future generations would have access to the counseling & mental wellness option that would enable them to grow as a community
- In the past ten years Ms.Manju Nithin has been over thousands of patients helped them through a variety of situations including Depression, Mental illness & addiction.
- She offer compassionate counseling with a focus on understanding the patient.
- MA Psychology – UNION CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, MG University (2011)
- BA Psychology – UNION CHRISTIAN COLLEGE, MG University (2011)
- DIPLOMA IN COUNSELING – National Center for Labour & Learning (0NCLL)
- DIPLOMA IN LEARNING DISABILITY – ALDI.
- Special Educator in COTTOLENGO EDUCATIONAL & CHARITABLE SOCIETY ( N Paravoor).
- Consultant psychologist in collaboration with different SELF GOVERNMENT institutions of Malappuram District, Kerala ( Nilambur 7/10/2013 -2015).
- Special Educator in Perimetric Hostel of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe for 2 years.
- Psychologists In SRAVYA Speech & Hearing Clinic, Kodungalloor
- Autism & LD trainer under the supervision of RCI Registered Clinical psychologists as a part of academics
- Neuropsychology Current Trends & Future Challenges – PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY (SEP 2010)
- Continuing Educational programs in Clinical Psychology– AMRUTHA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCENES & RESEARCH CENTERE (JAN 2010)
- Empty Nest Syndrome – Morning Star Home Science Collage Angamaly by UGC
- In Departement of Mental Health and Psychiatry – Pushpagiri Medical Collage, Thiruvalla