9:00 AM – 6:00PM
- Ms. Sony George is a clinical and counseling psychologist who is training on
- Behavioral modification for various autistic condition
- Early intervention techniques
- MSc Clinical and Counseling Psychology – Central University of Karnataka
- BSc Psychology – UC college, Aluva.
- PG Diploma in Early Intervention -NIEPMD, Chennai.
- Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (IMHANS).
- Freewill Advance Center for Mental Health and Rehabilitation, Thirur .
- Participated in International Conference on Solution Focused Practices in India held at University of Calicut 2017.
- Participated in National Seminar on Health and Well-Being in a Multi-Sectoral Perspective: Recent Trends, Challenges and Opportunities organized by Central University of Tamil Nadu, 2018.
- Participated in five day Online Early Intervention Summit (august 1st to 5th, 2020) presented by Kidsens connect.
- Participated in a three day workshop on the topic “Behavioral experimentation in Cognitive Science” hosted by IIT Kanpur.
2 years & 9 Months
- Psychologist at Global Integrated Rehabilitation Centre, Malappuram
- Hopeshore Multidisciplinary School, Calicut
- Behavioral Therapies
- Parental Counseling and Assessments.
Paper Presentation & Publication
- Presented a paper on the topic ‘Dispositional Mindfulness and Solution focused thinking among university students’ in the international conference on Solution focused practices in India held at University of Calicut.
- Presented a paper on the topic ‘Perceived Parental Attachment and Identity Processing Style among Adolescents’ in the National Seminar on Health and Well-Being in a Multi-Sectoral Perspective: Recent Trends, Challenges and Opportunities.
- Published a paper on the title ‘‘Perceived Parental Attachment and Identity Processing Style among Adolescents’ in the edited book on “Health and Wellbeing in a Multi-Sectoral Perspective; Recent Trends, Challenges and Opportunities” published by Bloomsbury; New Delhi.