- Dhanesh Kumar is a qualified Speech Language Pathologist, Audiologist (From University of Calicut, Kerala) and Fellowship in Neurological Rehabilitation (from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya and Apollo Hospital, Hydrabad).
- He has got more than a decade of experience in the field of disability rehabilitation especially in areas of disability assessment and diagnosing, planning and designing of total rehabilitation, awareness generation and parental training, etc. He also has got different levels of qualifications in alternative therapies.
- Dhanesh Kumar is the Founder and Chairman of Home Therapy Trust, Kerala which is for supporting and empowering the mothers as well as the family of the persons with disabilities.
- He is the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Consultant at ATIDHI Group (Ayurveda and Therapeutic Integration for Developmental Habilitative Intervention), Kerala
- He is the Chief Editor of DN Publications
- He is also the Executive Director and Head of Corporate Governance at PADFENT Pvt. Ltd., Kochi. And Managing Partner of ASAADI (Alliance for Support Assistance for Advancement in Disability Interventions)
- He is also an Accredited Faculty of Institute of Management in Government (IMG) and Focal Team Member and External faculty of KILA (Kerala Institute of Local Administration), Govt. of Kerala
- Presently he is functioning as the Chief Consultant at CIMCD (Centenary Memorial Centre for Children with Differential abilities), Under the Dept. of Kaumarabrithya, Vaidyaratnam P S Varier Ayurveda College, Kottakkal, Since December, 2017.
- Dhanesh Kumar formerly a Founder Director, Executive Director and Chief of Rehabilitation at RICCCH (Rehabilitation Institute for Cognitively and Communicatively Challenged), Malappuram District from November 2007 till February 2017.
- During this tenure he has got chances for consulting and planning of rehabilitation and therapeutic interventions for more than ten thousand clients with different disabling conditions.
- He also professionally developed several unique training programmes for children with disabilities and developed first of its kind comprehensive proforma for Learning Disability assessment in Malayalam.
- He organized district, state and national levels of seminars and conferences and conducted more than hundreds of awareness cum training programmes for general public, professionals, students and parents.
- Presently he is extending his service as Chief Consultant for few of other rehabilitation centers in Kerala:
- I SMART (Illom Specialized Multidisciplinary Analysis, Rehabilitation and Training), Run by Illom Ayurveda Hospital, Thannermukkam, Alappuzha District
- I Live, Run by Vaikkam Mohammed Basheer Charitable Trust, Thrikaripur, Kasargod District
- SRI (Sukrutham Rehab Institution), Run by Sukrutham Charitable Trust, Changanassery, Kottayam District
- RIITS Child Development Center, run by RIITS Institute, Kollam