9:00 AM – 6:00PM
- Dr Reshmi Pramod an accomplished alumnus of VPSV Ayurveda College Kottakkal the legacy of centuries of Ayurveda practice from her traditional Ayurveda practitioner ancestors.
- Equipped with more than 19 years of experience and the orally transacted wisdom of her predecessors she excels in preventive, palliative, and curative aspects of General medicine, Panchakarma Therapies, Clinical Yoga and Hospitality.
- She is a Research Fellow of the Centre of Excellence for Disability studies Government of Kerala.
- Involved in Research studies in connection with Autism, Learning disorders and ADHD management.
- Part of AGASTHYA protocol(research work-gut therapy protocol on dysbiosis) conducted under the Ministry of Ayush, Government of India, at VPSV Kottakkal Ayurveda college.
- Her core competent area and interest is finding innovative solutions for the management of neurodevelopmental disorders in an integrated approach.
- Dr Reshmi Pramod has carved a special place in the community of Ayurveda doctors and has clients both national and international as a provider of personalized Ayurveda based integrated healthcare with a scientific approach.
- Defeating the challenge posed by her weakened eyesight with professional excellence and futuristic career vision, she has risen as the role model both as a person and as a professional.
- Conducting regular socially committed activities for children with special needs, by providing integrated therapies, vocational training and rehabilitation.
- Received first place for her research paper presentation in Integrated Ayurveda management in school going students with scholastic backwardness and ADHD.
- She had also presented research papers and seminars for doctors, and various organisations.
- She has been recognised by the Kerala Management Association for her services to children with special needs.
- Awarded as an outstanding personality by Rotary Cochin International.
- Recognised by various other NGOs and organisations in connection with her professional services and social services.