- Mr.Sreedharan Radhakrishnan Nair is well known in business, social, academic and professional circles in the state of Kerala.
- Chaired several professional and non-governmental organisations in Kerala, India such as:
- The Kerala Management Association, Indian Society for Training and Development
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) (Kochi Chapter)
- Rotary Cochin International
- Co-founded the Better Kochi Response Group
- Award from Governor of Kerala for spearheading management movement in the State (2008)
- IT Man of the Year from Kerala Sahridaya Vedi (2013)
- Kerala State Productivity Council Award(2000)
- CRN Award for Best IT entrepreneurship in Kerala (2011)
- Best District Secretary Rotary District 3200 (2000)
- Beginning 1996, SR Nair has been active in professional and social movements in Kerala.
- He had chaired the Kerala Management Association twice in the year 2004 and 2013.
- He co-founded and chaired The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Kerala Chapter in 2003, that took up mentoring of entrepreneurs as a regular activity.
- He had chaired the Kochi Chapter of the Indian Society of Training & Development between 2011 and 2013 and has since been a National Council Member.
- He is a co-founder of the Better Kochi Response Group.
- In the year 2002, he charted Rotary Cochin International and was its founder President.
- Besides, He was also associated with the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) & Junior Chamber International.
- SR also was a Director in Kerala Venture Capital Fund (KVCF) started by the Government of Kerala
- Independent Director at Manappuram Comptech and Consultants Limited.
- Nair serves the Seed Funding Committee of Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) as an expert member.